Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekly review

I hope everyone had a great weekend! It seems like there were a lot of races this weekend between Richmond, the Avengers race at Disney Land and RnR Vegas.

I had a pretty good week, though it was full of nerves being the week before my first half marathon. So as not to bury the lead, I had a great time at Richmond and met my time goal :)

Monday- Rest day

Tuesday - 45 minutes on the treadmill at an easy pace


Wednesday - Some gentle restorative yoga and stretching

Thursday - The treadmills at work were all taken up so I did an easy 30 minutes on the elliptical


Friday - Rest day and driving to Richmond for the expo

Saturday - 13.1 miles at the Richmond Half Marathon!


Sunday - Rest Day.  I felt good for the most part but I have a place on the bottom of my left foot that's a bit swollen :( I've been icing it and resting it so hopefully it goes away soon.

The workout plans for this week are going to depend on my foot.  I think I'm going to try to do some gentle yoga and strength training Monday and Tuesday.  I might try to run on Thursday if the foot is ok.  I'm signed up for a 5k Saturday night but it's a run under the holiday lights at Seneca Creek State Park so it's going to be at an easy pace and not a race for time. In addition to wanting to enjoy the lights, it's a hilly area.

I hope you all have a great week ahead of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment