Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Review

I spent most of last week nursing my foot because of the muscle strain so there isn't that much to report. 

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - 1 mile walk
Friday - Yoga -  I chose Jillian Michaels since I wasn't getting any other cardio this week and she's always a tough work out.
Saturday - 1.5 mile walk
Sunday - Jillian Michaels yoga again.

The good news is that my foot seems to be feeling much better!  This is the first day that I'm not taking the anti-inflammatory medicine so we'll see how it goes.  I did go ahead and sign up for the Montgomery County Road Runners Half Marathon training program and it starts this week! The goal race I'm training for is the Rock N Roll Half Marathon in DC in March.  So Wednesday will be my first run since the Richmond Half Marathon a couple weeks ago.  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment