Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekly review

I had a great weekend full of cherry blossoms! Sadly I'm still dealing with allergies. But overall, a good week :) and the workouts went pretty well too.

Monday - rest day
Tuesday - strength training
Wednesday - 45 minutes on the elliptical at home

Thursday - 3 miles on the treadmill


Friday - strength training

Saturday - I met up with some people from my old running group to run on the Capital Crescent Trail in Bethesda. There was a neighborhood right off the trail with a lot of cherry blossoms so we detoured to see them. This was a great, laid back run with friends, approximately 4 miles plus a warm up and cool down walk.



Sunday - lots of walking!  


Mike and I went downtown to see the cherry blossoms.  We caught the tail end of the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler, walked around the Tidal Basin a bit, and then walked to the Natural History museum to see an exhibit on underwater photography, and finally walked to CoCo Sala for a ridiculous brunch.



I hope all of you had a good week as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment