Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rock and Roll DC Half Marathon training - week 3

I'm late with my recap of the week because of traveling and then trying to get caught up at work.  That's made me a bit exhausted in the evenings.  But here it is now!

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Running at the track with an old running group


Wednesday - Body Pump Express class plus 15 minutes on the elliptical to round out the hour.

Thursday - Unplanned rest day - I was hoping to be able to go for a run this day but a 3 hour flight delay meant that didn't happen.

Friday - Runner's World Yoga in the hotel room

Saturday - rest day plus our three year old niece's birthday party!


Sunday - 6 miles on the treadmill


So that was it for last week.  This week should be similar, with a New Year's Day 5k with Montgomery County Road Runners on the first.  And my parents are coming to visit over the weekend so that should be fun as well.  I hope everyone has a great New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment