Monday, January 18, 2016

Rock and Roll DC Half Marathon training - week 6

I had another week where I got all my planned workouts in!  The week went well and I'm pretty happy with the training so far.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - running with the 5k training group at the track.  It ended up snowing right as I finished up my last lap.


Wednesday - body pump express and the elliptical

Thursday - the treadmills at the gym we're all taken so I ended up on the elliptical


Friday - body pump

Saturday - random worst DVD that Mike had received.  The exercises themselves were good but the production value was really low.


Sunday - 7 mile run with friends



We also went into the city and had brunch with a friend.  But the thing that prompted the trip was the pony pop up that the Source theater sponsored in order to promote their upcoming showing of Equus. There was a horse and a pony.  We enjoyed petting them and feeding them.  Though the horse did keep trying to get into my purse.  I guess he thought there were treats in there?


So that was my week.  I hope you all had a good week too!  Also, I'm linking up with HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.

 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment