Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekly Review

Last week went pretty well for the most part.  I was under the weather with a sinus headache toward the middle of the week but I think a lot of people have been struggling thanks to all the rain we've had as it seems to be extending allergy season.  But here's the summary.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Strength training at home (three circuits of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, glute bridges, clam shells, planks, push ups, lunges)

Wednesday - rest day with a sinus headache

Thursday - another rest day with a sinus headache

Friday - this ended up being a beautiful day and thankfully that made my sinuses feel much better too.  I got in about 35 minutes at the gym.


Saturday - Semper Fi 5k with a 15 minute warm up.  More details on this later in the week but it was my first sub-35 minute 5k!


Sunday - 40 minute strength training yoga with Adriene video

I'm not sure what this week will look like.  Today needs to be a rest day just because I have a lot of errands to run in the evening.  Tuesday should be body pump and I'm hoping to be able to get a run in on Wednesday.  Thursday, we leave for vacation!  

I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment