Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekly Review

We had a great week but not much to report on the work out front, unfortunately.  A lot of the week was spent catching up on things at work and catching up on sleep after our Iceland trip.  I am happy to say that I was finally able to get a full night of sleep last night and feel fully rested.

Monday- I included this in last week's review since we were still in Iceland.  It was a lot of hiking to the tune of 19,217 steps.

Tuesday -  This was a travel day back to the US so not a lot of activity.  We went to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland before our flight.  We got home late in the evening due to some flight delays and were exhausted.


Wednesday - Back to work and rest day.

Thursday - about 40 minutes on the elliptical at the gym


Friday - rest day

Saturday - Jillian Michael's 30 day shred plus a lot of walking at a local science fiction convention.


Sunday - I slept poorly Saturday night (our thermostat was accidentally set too high) so I elected to get some extra sleep instead of wake up for a work out.  But we did go back to the convention and got in lots of steps there.

Perry exploring the TARDIS box we got at the convention

So that was a quick little summary of my week.  I hope everyone else had a good week too!  I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment