1. Tea! I love tea. That includes chai lattes as well as loose leaf tea I brew at home myself and tea bags from the grocery store. It's one of those things that I just always find comforting.
I loved this monthly tea box I got as a Christmas gift one year
2. Margaritas, yum :) I'm not even sure about why on this one but they always seem festive.
3. Smoothies - Summer's coming up and I'm looking forward to experimenting a bit with smoothies again. My usual is just frozen fruit, half a banana, and almond milk. I throw in a handful of spinach if I happen to have some around.
4. Beer - I've never really been a beer person in the past but I've kind of gotten into tasting different craft beers in the past year or so. I've found several that I really like. But I've been horrible about remembering the names. I've got to start writing down the names of the ones I like so I can find them again!
5. Nuun - since this is a running blog, I'll bring it back to running by saying that I hydrate with nuun while running. I really like their citrus-y flavors and that it's pretty low in sugar.
Even Shelby likes nuun!
I hope everyone has a good weekend ahead of them with some fun drinks thrown in for good measure :)