Monday, April 3, 2017

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's back to the grind but I wanted to go ahead and get my weekly review up as well.  It was all short runs for me this week but I did manage to squeeze three of them in.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Yoga With Adrienne - yoga for strength training

Wednesday - a short run after work

 

Thursday - 40 minutes at the gym

 

Friday - rest day

Saturday - rest day.  This one was unintentional as I meant to wake up early and go for a 6 mile run.  But it didn't happen and I couldn't leave it too late as we had plans downtown.  We went to see the the Ringling Brothers circus as they've announced they'll be closing soon.

 

Sunday - 3 miles.  I volunteered at the Cherry Blossom 10 miler in the morning.  I'll post more about this later this week :)

 

But after volunteering, I went out in the afternoon to get my run in.  I was so sore from the volunteering and just being on my feet all morning that it ended up being pretty much mostly walking.  I also managed to get a blister on my foot and was almost in tears by the time I got back home after 3 miles.  Oh well, I knew that doing it in the afternoon after volunteering wasn't a good plan.

 

And that was it for last week.  I've got the Georgetown 10 Miler on tap for this Saturday.  It will be an interesting race as I haven't been able to find that much information about it.  It looks like it will be relatively small.


No comments:

Post a Comment