Monday, April 10, 2017

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We had beautiful Spring weather that definitely made the weekend fly by.  The week was so/so with some rain and taking off from working out during the beginning of the week because of the blister on my foot.  But here are the details.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - 35 minutes on the elliptical - the blister was still there but had stopped hurting so I gave the elliptical a try.

 

Friday - Strength training with a FitStar routine

 

Saturday - Georgetown 10 miler (full recap to come later this week) plus a beautiful backyard wedding for some friends

 

Sunday - Foam rolling and stretching since I was a bit sore from the 10 miler.  And some walking around the local town center to take advantage of the nice weather.

So that was it for last week! This week is going to be a travel week so I'm going to try to get in some early work outs during the week.  I'm meeting a friend for a run Tuesday.  Wednesday will be strength training.  Thursday will be an early flight but I think I should still be able to get in a run at the hotel gym Thursday afternoon.  Friday will be strength training and Saturday will be another run on the hotel gym.

I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.



 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment