Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday Five - holiday gifts

It's Friday and this week has just flown by!  Of course, it helped that there were only three work days for me this week.  It's also time for the Friday Five link up hosted by Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness.  Since it's the week after Christmas, I thought I'd share some of the holiday gifts that I loved.
 Friday Five Linkup 2.0
 
1. Cards - I love all the holiday cards people send out!  I especially like the ones with family photos so I can see everyone and their kids.  For people that don't live nearby, it can be the only way I have to catch up other than Facebook.  And I was able to participate in the blogger card exchange hosted by Fairytales & Fitness this year.  It was so much fun and I loved the card I got from Meranda, along with a much appreciated Starbucks gift card.


2.  Pops! - Mike likes to collect the vinyl figures and this year, his brother and sister-in-law made us little figures that were decorated to look like us.  They're so cute!  And I love that it's my running outfit from the Thor 10k.  Mike's Pop is decorated like a cosplay he's done a couple times.


3.  Gloves - I definitely needed a good pair of running gloves and I'm happy to report that I've gotten them.  These are so practical and I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of use out of them this Winter.

4.  Gift cards - These are always useful.  I know they don't feel as sentimental to some people but I love how practical they are.  And I love that you can get gift cards for so many different things these days.  I even got one for massages, which I'm definitely making good use of.

5. Charitable Donations - I love that I've started a new tradition with my older niece and nephew.  They both gave me the name of charities they're interested in supporting and I made donations in their name.  And they did the same for us.

I hope that all of you had a great 2017 and a great holiday!  Here's to 2018 being amazing as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment