Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday Five - shoes

This has been a busy week, with 2 evenings taken up with meetings.  And I’ve got family visiting this weekend so it looks like it will be busy too.  But first, it's time for the Friday Five link up hosted by  Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness.  Here are 5 things that I've been thinking about when it comes to shoes.

Friday Five Linkup 2.0

1.  Rotate shoes?  I love my Saucony Guides!  And I’m pretty good about getting new shoes and switching them out every 6 months.  But I can’t decide, should I try a different type of shoe and rotate between the two?  I’ve heard that’s better for your feet?  Do you guys run in different type of shoes?

2.  Strength training?  I also read something recently about running shoes not being right for strength training... has anyone else heard that?  I have to admit I wear my running shoes for all types of activity and cross training. 




3.  The shoe tag from momentum jewelry makes me so happy every time I look down and see it!  It’s such a little thing but I love it.




4. Work shoes - I love my Sketchers sandals for Summer work shoes.  They are really comfortable and supportive. 

5. Winter work shoes - but I still haven’t found good closed toed work shoes for Winter.  I don’t love the pair I’ve been using for a couple years and they seem to cause a lot of problems when they wear down.  Anyone have a good brand of professional, cute and supportive shoes that they like for Winter?

I’d love to hear your shoe thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment