Monday, May 14, 2018

Weekly Review

 I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's the start of a new week so here's how last week went.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were rest days since I was having some heel pain.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't the tendinitis coming back.  I don't think it was, it almost felt like I somehow bruised my heel.  Thankfully the pain was mostly gone by Thursday.

Thursday - 35 minutes on the elliptical


Friday - strength training at home

Saturday - 1 mile warm up plus the Semper Fi 5k.  I'll have a full recap up later this week. 


Sunday - 2 mile walk.  Even though it was just a brisk walk, my heart rate was still in zones 2 and 3 for about 50% of the time and even creeping into zone 4 at the end.  I don't know what is going on with me but I have scheduled an appointment with the doctor next week to talk about it more.


So that was my week.  Here's the tentative plan for this week.

Monday - Strength training
Tuesday - morning easy run
Wednesday - rest day for work travel
Thursday - rest day for work travel
Friday -  morning easy run before my flight home
Saturday - 5 mile run
Sunday - Body Pump

 I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment