Sunday, June 10, 2018

Weekly Review

I had a great birthday weekend!  It seemed like a bit of a whirlwind week but overall it went really well and I got in all of my workouts :)

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - Easy run in the morning


Wednesday - Lunchtime walk plus Body pump video at home (I forgot to take my gym bag to work)


View from my lunchtime walk

Thursday - Easy run after work.  It was so hot and buggy!



Friday - Barre video at home


We saw this guy when we were out in our neighborhood in the evening

Saturday - 2 mile easy run


We also went out to celebrate Pride (and my birthday!) in the evening.



Sunday - 3 mile run with a friend in the morning.

 

We also had another friend over for a brunch consisting of a frittata I made and yummy birthday doughnuts while watching the Sense8 finale on Netflix.  It was amazing and we had some good catching up time too.

So that was my week.  Here's the tentative plan for this week, which is a bit complicated.  I have a work conference at the beginning of the week but it's local so at least it doesn't involve traveling. And then we're heading off to San Francisco for vacation on Saturday!

Monday - Rest day plus work conference
Tuesday - Morning easy run before heading to my conference
Wednesday - Body pump
Thursday - Treadmill run after work
Friday -  Morning easy run plus strength training at home
Saturday - Rest day and flying to CA
Sunday - 4 miles in San Francisco

 I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment