Monday, October 29, 2018

Weekly review

Well, most of last week ended up being a rest week!  And I'm ok with that.  I was exhausted most of the week so I decided to listen to my body.  Given that it was the week right after my first race in months, I figured my body probably needed the extra rest before I get back to training.

But here are some photos of things that happened through the week.

 
Saw this young buck in a neighbor's yard

 
Got Perry into his Daredevil cape for Halloween.  It had gotten catnip on it so he had to rub it all over his face first.

Spent 2 hours at the dentist's office - Perry's trying to make my swollen face feel better :)


 
Tried out a new Ramen place by us, the vegan ramen was amazing, as was the caramelized cauliflower!

 And I did get back to working out on the weekend.

Saturday - 2 miles on the treadmill plus body pump


Sunday - I was totally sore from body pump.  I went out for an easy 6 miles in the morning, but was having some pain in my achilles at the beginning.  I thought I might have to cut the run short but it went away some time in mile 3 so I kept going.


So that was last week.  This week is back to training. Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Rest day
Tuesday - Speed work
Wednesday - Body Pump
Thursday - .3 miles
Friday - 3 miles + yoga
Saturday - 5 miles
Sunday - 8 miles

I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment