Monday, December 24, 2018

Weekly review

Hope everyone had a great week!  It's Christmas week and that means we get an extra two days off work.  We are using those days to be as lazy as possible and just relax at home :)  But here's how last week went before we get to this week.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 4 mile run in the neighborhood


Wednesday - Warm up on the elliptical and body pump


Thursday - I was sore from body pump so I stuck with the elliptical instead of the treadmill


Friday - 6 miles during a break in the rain.  It was warm enough to run in a t-shirt!


Saturday - 14 miles.  A friend and I decided to run downtown from Maryland, run around the monuments, and end with brunch.  I decided to try to work on my pacing again, take it easy for 6 miles and pick it up for the next 6, and then a cool down as we headed to the restaurant.  I love this route and hope we can make it an annual tradition :)



Sunday - I did a short recovery run in the morning and some recovery yoga.


After that, we went back into the city since we had tickets to see the Beautiful musical.  We enjoyed it but it was really the songs that made it.  I had no idea Carole King had written so many popular songs before she even started her own singing career.


So that was last week.  We've got today and tomorrow off so that also helps make it a little easier to get my work outs in. Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Yoga
Tuesday - 4 tempo miles
Wednesday - Body Pump
Thursday - 4 easy miles
Friday - 4 easy miles
Saturday - 6 miles 
Sunday - 8 miles

I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment