Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly review

I had a great weekend but may have been overly ambitious! I'm pretty exhausted. Let's see... I had a great run on Tuesday with my running group.  We were at a neighborhood which had a park that had a half mile loop walking/jogging trail around it. There were lots of families, dogs, kids playing basketball, etc. and it was a fun run with the group.


According to runkeeper I also got this.


Two Thursdays ago was the one that was faster than this.  Wednesday, Mike and I did yoga and I ended it with some supported head stand time to try to work toward my headstand goal.  Thursday was a run on the treadmill.


I didn't make it to the Saturday morning run with the group because I had to take the Darin for some work. And I I didn't make it after the blogger brunch because I was just too tired. Sunday was volunteering with the Nike Women's Half Marathon.  I had a great time but it was tiring and I was on my feet with no break from 6am to 12pm. Therefore, I didn't make it for a run Sunday either but at least I did some time on the elliptical for cross-training.


I have some padding in my 10k training schedule so I'm going to repeat this week since I didn't get the weekend long run in.  And I'm going to have to try not to be overly ambitious on future weekends!  But I enjoyed my weekend immensely (except for sitting at the car dealership).  I hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment