Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekly review

It was a whirlwind weekend and a busy week last week but a good one.  This will be a short but sweet recap :)

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - It ended up being a rest day since it was super busy at work and I didn't make it to yoga.

Wednesday - Around 45 minutes on the elliptical.


Thursday - Yoga class during lunchtime.  She did a lot of core and thigh work and my legs felt a bit shaky on the way out, but in a good way!

Friday - Rest day

Saturday - Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown in the morning (I'm still feeling it in my arms) and lots of dancing at a college friend's wedding in the evening.

 
 I'm the one in the middle, the bride is on the left, and a friend I haven't seen since college is on the right.

Sunday - We were in Toledo for the wedding and I'm not familiar with the area at all so I ended up running inside on the hotel's treadmill.  I accidentally stopped it at one point so I'm not sure of the exact distance but it was 80 minutes and somewhere between 5.5 and 6 miles. The stopping in the middle also means no photo.

This week is Richmond week!  I'm so excited about my first half marathon.  I've been a stalking the weather forecast and am starting my packing list.  I've registered for the race (almost forgot to do that until a couple weeks ago), have a hotel room and plans to leave work early enough on Friday to make the expo with time to spare. If you have any tips or reminders for the week before your first half or the race itself, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment