Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Review RnR DC - Week 11

Well, it's another Monday with icy streets and a delay for the office. This Winter has really overstayed its welcome.  Monday also means time for another review of my workouts this week.  The week started out slow due to jet lag and recovery from my trip. I was exhausted and had some stomach difficulties. But I think I was back to normal by mid week.

Monday - rest
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - treadmill run after work (I had to cut it a bit short because a guy got on the treadmill next to me and his cologne was so strong I had trouble breathing after a couple of minutes.  Who does that!?!)

Friday - elliptical machine for 40 minutes

Saturday - my first aerial yoga class.  I'll write more about it later but for now, Mike and I both really enjoyed it and I still feel it in my abs today.

Sunday - I wimped out on the St. Patrick's Double Dare races (5k and 10k) due to the snow and freezing rain :( Pacers stated that if we felt it was unsafe to come out, we could email them and have our registration moved to 2016. I'll talk about this more later too but in the end, I think it was the right decision for me.  I did 9.7 miles on the treadmill instead. I watched 3 episodes of Parenthood and reset the treadmill between episodes as well as refilled my water.


I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment