Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Weekly Review

I'm a day late on my weekly review but I had a nice weekend away from the computer for the most part.  It was a mix of being productive, hanging out with friends, and spending time with Mike since he'll be away this upcoming weekend. I didn't get in all the runs I wanted last week but here is what I did get done.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day since I had a stressful day at work and ended up with a migraine :(

Wednesday - DDP yoga (this one had lots of squats and planks)

Thursday - Ran on the treadmill after work



Friday - Elliptical Machine at home


Saturday - Aerial yoga (I'm finished with my 4 groupon sessions so will be reviewing the class this week)

Sunday - rest day - I skipped my planned 6 mile run since my knee was feeling some pain.  I really need to get back to strength training.

So that was it for last week with a couple unplanned rest days.  But my main goal during this time between half marathon training is to just get my knee and foot back to healthy and do more strength training, so I'm ok with that.

The plan for this week is a run Tuesday, yoga and some strength training on Wednesday, run on Thursday, strength training Friday, trying barre class on Saturday and 6 mile run on Sunday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment