Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekly Review

I had a great week and hope you all did too!

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - 42 minutes on the elliptical


Wednesday - yoga and strength training

Thursday - rest day

Friday - strength training

Saturday - Ben's Run 5k with my dad.  We mostly walked it so finished with around a 17 minutes per mile average.


Sunday - Pike's Peak 10k. I'll do a full review later but I struggled a bit at this one.  Part of the reason is that I was overdressed (the weather ended up warmer than forecasted) and I think part of the reason is that my legs were tired from the 5k and the strength training on Friday.


My dad volunteered at Sunday's race and he seemed to have a good time. We got a lot of quality time together this weekend :)

In addition to the workouts, we're doing a step challenge at work so I've been trying to get extra steps by just walking throughout the office building during the workdays and around my living room in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment