Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly review

A bit late but I'm squeaking in on Monday and getting my weekly review in.  I've been home sick all day today but I've been feeling a bit better this evening so I'm taking advantage of that to write up this blog post and check out bloglovin'.

So, I think I have 2 weeks of work-outs to report on so here goes.

Monday - run on the hotel treadmill plus walking around while sight seeing in Pittsburgh.

Beautiful sunset over downtown Pittsburgh

Tuesday - walk on a trail near my hotel in Pittsburgh after my meetings and before I had to go to the airport.



Wednesday - body pump

Thursday - flight to Orlando so this was a rest day

Friday - lots of walking around Disney Springs and the expo even though I had thought to try to stay off my feet.


Saturday - 5k in the morning and 6.7 miles in the evening since the half marathon was shortened due to weather concerns




Sunday through Wednesday - lots of walking around Disney


Thursday - Body Flow class at the gym plus a massage.  Both felt great but I'm not sure I like body flow.  I'm going to give it a couple more times to see how I feel but I think I prefer straight forward yoga classes.

Friday - rest day

Saturday - body pump where I up'ed the weights plus going dancing with friends in the evening.

Sunday - 3 mile run with friends plus about a mile walk home.  I ended up super sore the rest of the day (probably from body pump) but then ended up feeling sick by the evening.


So I'm not sure what my plans are for the rest of the week.  It's going to depend on how I end up feeling.  I have tickets to a basketball game tomorrow so that was going to be a rest day anyway.  But hopefully I feel good enough to go to the game and also for a short run on Wednesday. I'm also hoping to have my review of the wine and dine (not) half marathon up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment