Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekly review

Well, I have no workouts to report this week.  Zero.  And I am ok with that.  I was sick pretty much all week and gave myself permission to just concentrate on getting better.  I took off from work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I finally got back into the office on Thursday and my boss sent me home early since she thought I still looked pretty bad.  I worked from home on Friday.

I finally started feeling better Saturday, the fever was gone, and I was able to actually leave the house on Sunday!  It felt like an accomplishment to just get ready and go out into the world.  I was also able to eat real food instead of just things like soup and mashed potatoes.

Thankfully, I feel a lot better today and am on the mend.  I'm back in the office, though this is a short week anyway due to Thanksgiving.

I was so bored stuck at home I began to entertain myself by hiding Perry's toys on his head

I feel like I've been getting sick way too much lately.  I had bronchitis not that long ago, and now another sinus infection of some sort.  I'm not sure how to address this.  One recommendation I got was to start taking Vitamin C so I'm going to start that next week.  I figure it can't hurt.  I'm also going to get my vitamin D levels tested again.  They were really low the last time I got tested, I started taking supplements per the doctor's instructions, but realized I never went back in to be tested.

Does anyone have any other recommendations to bolster my immune system?  I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment