Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekly review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Things went really well here and I'm finally happy to have had a week where I was feeling much better and have some good workouts to report.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day

Wednesday - Strength training at home.  I had some errands after work and wasn't able to get to the gym for body pump but I decided that at least I'd still do my strength training at home.  So I got in about 40 minutes with three sets of jumping jacks, squats, push ups, planks, glute bridges, clam shells, crunches and calf raises.

Thursday - Running on the treadmill at the gym.  I accidentally stopped the machine once so the photo isn't completely accurate.  There was about an additional 6 minutes and .4 mile.



Friday - rest day

Saturday - Body pump class at the gym, plus dancing with friends at an 80's party in the evening.

Sweaty post-dancing photo

Sunday - Running the Jingle all the Way 5k in DC with Mike.  I did this race last year as well and loved it again, but will have a full recap up later this week.

All Smiles after finishing the Jingle all the Way 5k

I hope that you all had a great week as well!  The plan for this week is hopefully running on Tuesday, body pump on Wednesday, treadmill on Thursday, body pump on Friday, and the local Jingle Bell Jog 8k on Sunday.  Since this one is free for club members, I figure why not!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment