Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Five - Photos

I hope you're all doing well!  It's Friday and that means I'm linking up with Mar, Cynthia and Courtney for the Friday Five link up. Today's theme is a "free" Friday.  Marathon Photo recently had a special where you could buy three photos for the price of one so I got some from the Rock and Roll DC Half.  So I figure today would just be a picture post where I share 5 recent photos :)

Happy to be finishing!

Not sure what I'm looking at here

All smiles at the end

Shelby - "He's right behind me, isn't he?"

A neighbor kitty has been visiting and Perry and Shelby are not fans.

So those are some recent photos from my life.  I'm working from home today which usually results in more cat snuggling and more cat photos :)  Hopefully it will be peaceful with no neighbor kitties causing a ruckus.  I'm running a hilly 5k tomorrow and volunteering at a local 10k Sunday and looking forward to both!  I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment