Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Weekly review

I'm back from Iceland!  It was an absolutely amazing trip and I promise I'll be writing more about it in the next couple weeks.  In the meantime, Here is a quick little review focusing on my work outs  for the week.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Jillian Michael's 30 day shred


Wednesday - Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.  I was a little worried that I would be really sore after doing it 2 days in a row but it wasn't too bad.  Just that pleasant sort of soreness that lets you know you've worked hard.

Thursday- Travel day so it was a rest day

Friday- Walking around Reykjavik in the rain for 15,516 steps


Saturday - Hiking during a day tour to see the Golden Triangle sites (18,216 steps)


Sunday - More walking around the city including a mile hike down to a geothermal beach and back (17,539 steps)


Monday - Another day trip including walking around waterfalls and a glacier hike (19,217 steps)


Tuesday was our flight back home.  I'm happy to be home but definitely miss Iceland and our time there.  I usually go on vacation, love everywhere I go, but rarely want to go back just because there are so many other amazing places to see out there.  However, I'm already thinking about how I can get back to Iceland.

I hope all of you had a great week!  I wasn't able to keep up with reading blogs while I was gone but I'm hoping to be able to catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment