Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  It flew by for me and I can't believe that Monday's already back.  Sadly, this past week didn't go so well for me with the work outs but I did what I could.  Here's the summary.

Monday - 30 minute run.  I woke up early knowing that I wouldn't necessarily have the time mid-week.  I forgot my watch so used Runkeeper.


Tuesday - planned rest day because it was Mike's 40th birthday!  We went out for a nice dinner after work.

Fried green tomatoes, beet and goat cheese salad, rhubarb crisp with ginger lime ice cream

Wednesday - unplanned rest day.  I was exhausted and assumed that I would have plenty of time on the weekend to make it up.  Bad idea.

Thursday - 40 minutes at the gym


Friday - Body Pump (moved over from Wednesday's unplanned rest day)


Saturday - unplanned rest day.  I started feeling sick Friday afternoon and it continued all weekend :(  It was just a cold but I was having a really hard time breathing.  So I ended up just walking in the mornings so I'd at least have time on my feet and not get out of the habit of waking up and doing stuff in the mornings.


Sunday - unplanned rest day with a morning walk since I was still sick. Faster pace and longer distance since I was feeling better than Saturday.  Also took the time for some photos.


So that was my week.  It started well but ended with a fizzle.  I think the cold has mostly run it's course and I feel like I'm back to about 80%.  Hopefully back to 100% by tomorrow!  I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.




 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment