Monday, August 29, 2016

Weekly Review

Last week went pretty well for me.  There was a little bit of shuffling but I did get in all my planned workouts.  So on to the details of the week!

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Body pump


Wednesday - 35 minute morning run in the neighborhood


Thursday - Jillian Michael's yoga meltdown.  I didn't make it home in time for body pump but I did do the strength training at home in the evening so that was ok as an option B.

Friday - Another run in the neighborhood in the morning.  It was essentially the same route as Wednesday but hotter and with more humidity.  I was happy to see the pace was just a couple seconds slower.


Saturday - rest day since we spent most of the day at the Maryland Renaissance Fair with a group of firends.  It was a hot day and I think we were all exhausted by mid afternoon.  I tried to be cognizant of drinking a lot of water and overall, we had a good time.


Sunday - 5 mile run with friends.  A local suburb has a recreation park with a bunch of soccer fields, a swim center, etc.  And there is a running/walking path around the perimeter of the park that is approximately 2.5 miles.  So we did 2 rounds of the path.  We started at 7 so it was overcast most of the run but the last quarter or so got pretty sunny.  It was slow but we managed negative splits so I'm pretty happy with how the run went.


So that's my week!  I hope everyone else had a good week too.  I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment