Monday, August 14, 2017

Heart Rate Training Week 11

The weekend flew by and I can't believe it's already Monday!  It's shaping up to be another busy week here so I'm sure it will fly by just as quickly.  But before I start into this week, here's a summary of last week.

Monday - Rest day with lots of walking around Busch Gardens!

Tuesday - Strength Training - I did 3 repeats of the below

 

Wednesday and Thursday - unplanned rest days since I was experiencing some pain (I think I pulled something weird when I was trying to get into one of the rafts at the water park)

Friday - 3 mile easy run - my heart rate was up since I waited until the afternoon and it was in the 80s :(  But at least I got it done before the rain started.

 

Saturday - Interval run with a work up and then 2/1 intervals x 10.

 

Sunday - Met up with friends to run a new trail

 

So the plan for this week is a rest day on Monday, strength training Tuesday, easy run Wednesday, interval run Thursday, strength training Friday, Eastern County 8k Saturday, and easy run Sunday.

I hope everyone else had a great week too!  I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin (and guest host Running With Attitude) for the Weekly Wrap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment