Monday, April 30, 2018

Weekly Review

Hope everyone had a good weekend!  Our weekend ended up weird in that we had the whole weekend blocked to go to an event in Baltimore with friends but it ended up being cancelled at the last minute.  So we had a rare weekend without plans.  But we decided to try to take advantage of that to get a bunch of errands and things around the house done.  But before the weekend, here's how the week went.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day.  I meant to get up early to go for a run but I slept right through my alarm.  And I had a late meeting in the evening so wasn't able to run after work either.

Wednesday - 20 minutes on the elliptical plus body pump. Didn't get a photo of the elliptical because I accidentally paused and re-set the machine.


Thursday - 40 minute run with some speed work


Friday - easy 40 minute run


We also saw Infinity War in the evening.  I really enjoyed it! I had appropriate attire for the move too :)


Saturday - Strength training.  Ugh, I somehow messed up.  I went to the gym for body pump but when I got there, it turns out I was wrong about the timing of the class.  It had started 30 minutes earlier.  I went home and did some strength training on my own in the afternoon but it was a little lackluster.  And I wasn't as productive as I wanted around the house either, getting in a nap instead.  We had a friend come over in the evening to hang out, which was nice.

Sunday - Met up with friends again and we did 4 miles on a trail by my friend's house.  It's so much better when I have friends to run with!


So that was my week.  Here's the tentative plan for this week.

Monday - rest day
Tuesday - morning easy run
Wednesday - body pump
Thursday - rest day
Friday -  Speed work
Saturday - easy run and body pump
Sunday - 5 miles with friends

 I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment