Monday, August 6, 2018

Weekly Review

I hope you all had a great week!  My week ended up a little complicated last week because of some travel but I got in all my planned runs.  Here are the details.

Monday - 3 mile easy run


Tuesday - 1 mile warm up, 2 miles at half marathon pace, and 1 mile cool down


Wednesday - Rest day and flying back home from Atlanta

Thursday - 4 mile easy run


Friday - 4 mile easy run plus driving out to West Virginia and a little hiking in the rain when we got there.


Saturday - More hiking.  We were staying at a beautiful camp site next to a creek with some swimming holes so we were able to spend some time in the water too.  We were lucky and managed to avoid any rain on Saturday.


Sunday - rest day and driving back from West Virginia.

I spent some of the morning relaxing in this hammock

So those were my workouts last week.  This week looks like it will be more rain but fingers crossed that it will work out for my running dates.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Rest day
Tuesday - 3 easy miles
Wednesday - Body Pump
Thursday - 1 mile warm up, 2 miles half marathon pace, 1 mile cool down
Friday -  Body Pump
Saturday - 4 mile easy run
Sunday - 8 miles

 I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment