Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekly Review RnR DC - week 13

I had a great weekend and here's a quick update on my workouts last week.  It was the week before my 2nd half marathon, Rock and Roll DC, so I was mostly trying to take it easy but still be kind of active.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - elliptical

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - elliptical

Friday - Runners World essential yoga (plus I hit my fitbit goal of 10,000 daily steps with walking around downtown and at the expo)


Saturday - Rock and Roll Half!  It was a tough one due to rain but I was happy with how it went overall.  Full recap to come later this week.

Sunday - Runners World recovery yoga. 

My quads were really sore after the half so the yoga and some foam rolling felt really good. I hope all of you had a good week too :) My plan for this week is to rest on Monday, a short run on Tuesday, yoga on Wednesday, rest on Thursday, a run on Friday, aerial yoga on Saturday, and MCRRC's Piece of Cake 5k on Sunday.  I'm volunteering before that race and figure I might as well run the 5k easy since I'll be there and done with the volunteering by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment