Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Weekly Review

Oops, I missed putting up my weekly review yesterday but I'm a fan of the better late than never philosophy.  Last week was a bit of a strange week because my parents were still visiting until Wednesday and then we were traveling from Thursday until Sunday.  So there were more rest days than I would like but I doubled up workouts on some other days.  Also, this was more of a cross training week since that spot on my foot was hurting again.  I'm not sure why since I haven't been running a lot.  I may need to get new work shoes again.

So here we go, jumping right into it.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - strength training at home (jumping jacks, squats, crunches, glute bridges, clam shells, planks, push-ups and calf raises

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - rest day

Friday - 40 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes swimming


Saturday - 60 minute yoga class, 15 minutes swimming (the pool was much more crowded today) and 60 minute dance class

Sunday - rest day

So that was last week.  This week should be back to normal and I really want to try to get back to my usual work out routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment