Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekly Review

This was another week without much working out to report.  For some reason, I was just absolutely exhausted at the beginning of the week.  I tried to make up for it later in the week but there is only so much making up that can be done.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - I made it to the gym!  I had some coffee around 3 in the hopes that I wouldn't be exhausted after work but that worked a bit too well and I felt jittery for almost the whole evening.  So coffee is not necessarily the solution, but at least it helped me get there.


Friday - Strength training at home with my usual 3 rounds of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, glute bridges, clam shells, planks, push-ups, lunges and calf raises.

Saturday- rest day

Sunday - I went out for a run for the first time in 2 weeks.  I met up with a friend and we went to a county park in her neighborhood.  It was a pretty run but it just felt like a bad run to me.  Part of it probably was the fact that it's been 2 weeks.  It just seemed like a lot of little things were combining to make it a bad run, my knee hurt a bit, my breathing was difficult, my contacts were bothering my eyes, there were a lot of little hills, and there were a lot of windy gusts.  But I did it and I'm hoping to keep that momentum up for this week!


I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.

 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment