Would You Rather…Be an amazing actress or singer?
- I think a singer. Though I suppose the best of both worlds would be to be good enough at both to be on Broadway :)
- I'm definitely a hotel by the beach type of girl! I've gone camping and enjoyed it, but if I'm given a choice, it's definitely going to be swanky accommodations by the ocean for me.
Though are last ocean adventure involved a cruise ship instead of a hotel
Have to sit all day or stand all day?
- I'm going to have to go with stand for this one though I don't think either one is ideal.
- I'd like to say night out on the town but night in with Netflix is more realistic. Actually, recently I've been enjoying hosting people at our house and having little gatherings. That seems a nice balance of being able to socialize with friends without having to deal with the annoyances of going out.
- I'd rather lose my phone contacts. That would be easier to replace.
- My first name.My middle name is my dad's first name and it's not something anyone has ever called me.
- Hmm...I haven't done much of either of these. I think I'd go with water skiing just because it means being on the water and having warmer weather. I've only tried it once when I was a teenager and I was barely able to get on my feet, but hopefully it would go better this time.
- Koala simply because I think they look cuter :) I don't know much about either of these though.
I'm going to say my kitties are actually the best :)
Eat cookies or french fries?
- Mmm.... french fries. I love cookies too but if I had to choose, I'd go for the salty, fatty option.
- Ugh. Neither of these sound fun but I'd rather be a bit too cold than too hot. You can always add more layers or gloves or something. But you can only take so much off.
- Read the book. Always.
- Hot tea is my to-go. Usually chai lattes when I'm out but I'm still getting my monthly tea sparrow packages and I've really enjoyed experimenting with the various types of teas they send me.
- I love both but I think I'd give up sleep first. Food is about much more than sustenance for me. I enjoy the flavors and social experiences that come with food too much to give them up even if I didn't have to eat to live.
- The city (though I currently live in a suburb of DC). I grew up in a really small town in Ohio, left once I was 18, and never looked back. I definitely prefer living in the city with all the options and opportunities it provides.
I love being able to go to local races and see sights like this
- Hmm... I'd say cooking. Both sound great but I think there's an added satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment with cooking a great meal at home.
- Definitely pajamas. I wear suits to work when needed but they're never comfortable.
- Definitely no taxes for a year. Then I could use that money however I wanted, which could very well include more vacation, but at least I'd have a choice.
- I'd say without television. I like being able to listen to music on runs and while in the car. I think I could give up tv easier than giving up music. We are thinking of cutting the cord on cable once our contract expires.
- If I had to choose, I'd say I prefer Europe. It's huge and provides so many different options within the continent. It can include beach vacations as well as mountains and cities. So it wins just for the variety. We leave for vacation in Iceland next week and I'm super excited!
So that's my list of things I'd rather do. Some of these were definitely hard to choose between. I'd love to hear what some of your answers would be :)