Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekly Review

I had a full but fun week!  It started out slow on the work out front but ended strong so I'm pretty happy with the progress this week.  It included 2 cardio sessions, 2 strength training sessions and a yoga class.

Monday - Rest day as we spent a lot of the day driving back from New Jersey

Tuesday - Rest day since we had to run errands after work that we had ignored while we were away on the weekend.

Wednesday- Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Thursday - 40 minutes on the elliptical


Friday - Rest day

Saturday- Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Sunday - Running with friends in the morning for about 30 minutes.  We had planned on 45 but we got a late start.  And we had to end on time because we wanted to catch a free outdoor yoga class.  I love doing yoga outside :)


Plus, there was a lot of walking in the afternoon.  We had brunch in the city and then walked to the Kennedy Center to see Kinky Boots.  We loved the show!



So that was my week.  I hope you all had a great week too :)  I'm linking upwith HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.



 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment