Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekly review

Another Summer week in the books.  I'm pretty happy with how this week went.  I had to shuffle things around a bit but got in three cardio sessions and 2 cross training activities plus lots of walking.  So let's get to the details.

My steps for the week

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Body pump and since it was a nice evening, 20 minute cool down walk outside instead of on cooling down on the elliptical

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - 40 minutes at the gym


Friday - unplanned rest day.  I meant to get up before work to run but it didn't happen.

Saturday - I moved the Friday run to Saturday morning instead of strength training.  I saw a pretty painted storm drain on the route.


Sunday - Met up with friends for a 5-6 mile run.  To add to the list of weird things seen on a run, someone had randomly placed a toilet seat in a tree.  It was pretty high up and deliberately placed so it definitely looked like someone did it on purpose.  Not sure why though.


After the run, Mike and I drove down to North Beach on the Chesapeake Bay and had a nice little beach day.


In the evening, I did some yoga with Adrienne.

So that was my week.  I hope that you all had a good week too!  I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment