Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekly Review

I can't believe it's already Monday!  The weekend flew by and it's time for another weekly review.  This was another good week and I got in all of my planned work outs.  This is so rare that I feel great when it does happen!

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Body pump at the gym

Wednesday - I got up early to get in a short run before work


Thursday - 40 minutes at the gym


Afterward, I met up with some friends to watch the Olympics.  In addition to the Olympics, they were dog sitting one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met so that made the evening even more fun.


Friday - Rest day with some recovery yoga in the evening

Perry thinks yoga goes better with obstacles.

Saturday - A hot and sweaty 5k plus a 10 minute warm up with a friend in the morning.  I'll review it later in the week.  It was a good race for the most part but it was one of the hottest days we've had so far and it was already 80 degrees by the time I left the house at 6am.



Sunday - Body pump class in the morning followed by using some free movie tickets we had to see Star Trek.  I really enjoyed the movie.

So that was my week!  It was a low key weekend.  We purposely tried not to schedule anything so we had time to get a lot of errands and household stuff done.  And that also left time for watching the Olympics and snuggling with the cats :)

I hope that you all had a good week too!  I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.



 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment