Monday, September 26, 2016

Race 13.1 Baltimore Training Week 4

The 4th week of training is in the books!  This week required some shuffling around again but I managed to get all my scheduled workouts in by the end of the week.  It was weighted toward the end of the week though.  This was added on to a stressful week at work.  We have a big thing at the moment where I think the next 6 months or so is going to be particularly busy.

But enough work talk.  Here are the details of the fun things from this week!

Monday - rest day

Tuesday- body pump with a 15 minute warm up on the elliptical


Wednesday - unplanned rest day - I was so sore from body pump I could barely walk.  I wasn't going to be able to run and maintain any type of form.  So I moved this run to later in the week.  This week I think I'm going to have to exchange my run and body pump days so that doesn't happen again.

Thursday - 40 minutes at the gym after work.


Friday - rest day

Saturday - 3 mile run (moved from Wednesday) and yoga for strength training.  The unplanned rest day means this ended up a double work out day.


We also went to the national book festival today and had a fancy dinner at Convivial to celebrate our anniversary.  7 years of marriage!



Sunday - Potomac River Running's Perfect 10k race in Reston, VA.  I should have my recap up later this week but I enjoyed the race for the most part.


So that was my week!  I hope everyone else had a great week.  I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.



 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment