Monday, September 19, 2016

Race 13.1 Baltimore Training Week 3

RAnother week of training in the books.  The early part of the week didn't go exactly as expected but I shuffled some things around and did manage to get in all the workouts I wanted so I'm going to count this one as a win :)  And I'm happy that I got my 10,000 steps even on my rest days.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - Body Pump and 15 minute warm up on the elliptical


Wednesday- Unplanned rest day - This was supposed to be running on the track.  But I left the office after work, walked out to the car, and it wouldn't start!  Someone from security tried to jump it and it still wouldn't start.  I had to wait for a tow and then take it to the shop to see what could be done.  Looking on the positive side, at least it was still under warranty and they gave us a loaner to use while the car was in the shop.

Thursday - 45 minutes on the elliptical at the gym in the evening.

Friday - 3 mile run.  Wednesday's run got moved to Friday morning and in the neighborhood instead of the track.


There was also a beautiful sunrise that day and I felt like this run went really well.


Saturday- Yoga for strength training and a 3 mile walk with my dad.  My parents were visiting this weekend so I had a great walk with my dad in the morning after breakfast.

Sunday - 8 mile run.  I was nervous about this run since last week went so badly but this one was great.  I also met up with friends for the run and that always helps.  We were on the Capital Crescent Trail and we started early enough that the heat didn't feel too bad until our last 3 miles or so.


Afterward, we went to a new restaurant that my parents wanted to try out.  It was delicious!  I only managed to get photos of dessert since we were all hungry and scarfed up everything else too quickly for photos.



So that was my week!  I hope everyone else had a great week.  I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment