Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Five - random December

Yay, it's Friday!  This has been a busy couple weeks at work but it's the weekend and almost time for me to leave on my vacation too :)  First though, it's time for the Friday Five 2.0 with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness!

Friday Five Linkup 2.0

I'm going to take this Friday 5 to talk about five random things I'm enjoying in December :)

1. Holiday Decorations, especially at work.  They always do a great job of the decorations.  And I'm amazed because they're always up like magic the day after Thanksgiving and down by the time we come back from New Year's Day.  This morning, we were even greeted with hot chocolate and a violinist playing holiday music.

 

2.  The cats have been extra affectionate recently.  I'm sure they're just seeking warmth but I'm taking advantage of it :)

 

3.  I'm so excited to see Rogue One tonight! I even have a special shirt ready to wear when we go to the theater.

 

4.  I love all the end of the year count downs and collages :)  Here was my best of collage from Instagram.

 

5.  Oh yeah, did I mention vacation?!?  We're leaving Monday evening and I won't be back at work until the following Tuesday.  I'm really looking forward to the time away.  Photos of this one when I get back.

So those are things I'm enjoying about December right now!  Definitely not enjoying the cold but I try not to think about that part.  I hope everyone else's December is going well.








No comments:

Post a Comment