Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018 Races

How is it 2018 already!?!  And almost February.  I feel like January just flew by.  My race plans are still a bit up in the air, especially for the later half of the year.  But I wanted to at least get down my thoughts and see what things look like.  I'm sure a lot will change in the coming months but here's my list as of now.

January - Disney World Marathon

February - Kemp Mill (C)hills 10k (new free MCRRC race)

March - Pacer's St. Patrick's Day 5k/10k Double

 
From when we did this 10k in 2016

April - Ben's Run 5k and the Inaugural National Women's Half Marathon

May - Semper Fi 5k

June - Unsure.  I have 2 weekends I'll be traveling in June so that's kind of getting in the way. 


July - MCRRC Riley's Rumble 8k 


Riley's Rumble 8k in 2017

August -MCRRC Eastern County 8k

September -

October - Nationwide Columbus Half Marathon

 

November - Maybe Richmond or Philadelphia half marathons?

December - Maybe Kiawah Island half marathon in South Carolina?

So those are some possibilities for the year.  I'll probably only do one of the three half marathons I've listed in November/December.  I'm just not sure which one yet.  I'm also trying to save money and those race fees add up! Kiawah is a little further but we have a lead on a beach house we may have access to for free that weekend.  So that's the only way we'd do that race.  Depending on how the halfs shake out at the end of the year, I may throw in a Turkey Trot or holiday race.

What races do you have on tap for the year that you're excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment