Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekly Review

Last week was the first week back from the marathon and our Disney vacation, so it was a bit of a relaxation week and trying to back in to the routine at work.  But I still got in some work outs.  Here are the details from last week.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day and first day back at work

Wednesday - Body pump and 30 minutes on the elliptical


Thursday - 45 minutes on the elliptical.  I had thought of trying a run but my legs just felt so heavy on the treadmill that I decided I wasn't ready yet and went back to the elliptical.



Friday - 30 minute walk with a friend plus lots of kitty cuddles since I worked from home.



Saturday - rest day.  I wasn't feeling well over the weekend so I skipped body pump.  I had some sinus-y issues and weird stomach cramps.

Sunday - 60 minute walk.  I started feeling better in the afternoon so took advantage of the warmer temperatures to enjoy a walk outside.  We also went to the movies and saw the Post.  I really enjoyed it, I thought Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks did a great job.


I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment