Monday, July 9, 2018

Weekly Review

Hope everyone had a good week!  I'm happy to say that I got in all my work-outs, despite some travel snafus :)  It helped that the heat wave we've been having broke and we had some pleasant weather over the weekend.  Here are the details.

Monday - strength training at home

Tuesday - unplanned rest day (but I got this run in later in the week)

Wednesday - Morning speed work (1 mile warm up, 1 mile at 10k pace, 1 mile cool down).  We also had a couple friends over for 4th of July grilling in the evening.


Thursday - Rest Day and traveling for work.  I still managed to get almost 14,000 steps with all the airport and hotel walking.  It helps that the hotels I had meetings at were giant.

View from my hotel room

Friday - Woke up early and managed to fit in my easy run from Tuesday plus 30 minuted of strength training in the hotel gym.  Which helped with spending way too much time at the airport Friday evening trying to get back home.  It was 2am before I finally got home but at that point I was happy to just be there!


Saturday - 3 easy miles


Sunday - 5 mile run


So those were my workouts last week.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Rest day
Tuesday - 3 mile easy run before work
Wednesday - Body Pump
Thursday - Speed work on the treadmill after work
Friday -  Body Pump
 Saturday - 3 mile easy run
Sunday - 6 miles

 I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment