Monday, August 13, 2018

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It ended up a pretty good weekend for us, and I managed to get in most of my workouts.  I had some weird neck/back issues so I didn't go to body pump because I felt like the back and shoulder weight lifting was a bad idea.  I'm not sure what caused it, maybe sleeping badly while camping?  But here's what I did get done last week.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 3 easy mile.  I ended up doing these on the treadmill and I haven't figured out an easy pace on the treadmill yet so I know this was a bit too hard.


Wednesday - 45 minutes on the elliptical and lower body weights on my own.  I skipped body pump because of my neck.


Thursday - Speed work - 1 mile warm up, 2 miles at half marathon pace and 1 mile cool down.


Friday - Unplanned rest day.  I had planned to do some strength training during the day but I ended up having to go into the office instead of working from home.

Saturday - 4 easy miles


Sunday - 8 mile long run with a friend.  It was nice to have some catch up time during the run.


So that was last week.  The plan for this week is similar and I think my neck is better so hopefully I can go back to body pump.

Monday - rest day plus an evening meeting
Tuesday - Body pump
Wednesday - 3 mile easy run in the morning
Thursday - 4 miles with 2 miles at half marathon pace
Friday - Body pump
Saturday - 4 miles
Sunday - 4 miles

I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment