Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly review

I had a pretty good week and hope you did too! The beginning of the week was difficult running wise since allergies were hitting me hard.  I think it might be due to come construction at work. Anyway, I did strength training Monday and the same on Tuesday since I wasn't able to run due to coughing.  Wednesday was a rest day and then I ran on the treadmill Thursday.


Friday was yoga and then Saturday was my first 10k race. It ended up going really well and I had a great time!  Full recap to come later this week :)

Post race brunch, complete with mimosa.

Sunday was a rest day.  I got a massage and did lots of stretching and foam rolling since my quads and hamstrings were pretty tight.  I also went to the orientation session for the PRR distance training group, which starts this Wednesday. So the plan for this week is yoga class at work Tuesday, first run with the group Wednesday, yoga again on Thursday, and running on my own Friday.  We're going camping this weekend (and trying out our tent for the first time!) but hopefully I'll still get in a run on Saturday morning.  

Practice run setting up the tent in our backyard.

I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment