Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday five goals update

It's time for the Friday Five with Cynthia, Mar, and Courtney.


I'm writing from my uncle's house in between time hanging out with my niece and nephew and helping out my cousin since she just got out of the hospital. I thought I'd take the time for a quick blog post and since this week's theme is goals, I wanted to update you on my progress with my goals.

1.  Run my first 10k, done!  I ran the Lawyer's Have Heart 10k in June and felt good doing it :)

Post 10k brunch

2.  Run my first 10 miler and half marathon, on the way.  I'm signed up for both these races and participating in the PRR Distance Training Program so I'm feeling good about my progress on these goals.

3. 14 in 2014, more than halfway done. I've done 10 races so far this year and I'm already signed up for 3 more. I also have 2 virtual races planned so I think I'm good on this one too :)

4. 10 full push ups, this one is going ok.  I'm still doing knee push-ups but throwing in full push-ups as I can.  I haven't gotten that far on this one and can only do 3-4 full push-ups in a row.

5. Do an unassisted head stand.  I'm working on headstands in yoga and still need help, but I'm getting closer!


So there's progress being made on all my goals and they're at a good place for July :) I hope everyone has a good weekend planned ahead of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment