Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekly Review - RnR DC Week 2

I hope everyone had a great week!  I know I was a bit MIA last week but I was enjoying Christmas with my family in Ohio.  My parents had a full house with Mike and me, my brother and his dog, and a cousin from India and her husband.  We had a great time with everyone and spent lots of time experimenting with cooking, playing games, shopping, vacation planning for India in February, and just general hanging out.

The work outs went ok.  It was a bit of a rest week as I'm still having problems with swelling in my foot after I run.  I'm hoping to be able to get an appointment with the doctor this week to get it looked at.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - Strength training

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - Ran around 2 miles in my parents' neighborhood.  There's a loop that was almost exactly half a mile so I did that 4 times.  It was a bit overcast but the temperature was great and I didn't even need my running jacket. I forgot to sync my garmin information but I think the total was 2.15 miles at an average pace of around 12:30 minutes per mile.



Friday - Yoga with my dad for an hour.

Saturday - Jillian Michaels yoga in the morning and then a 1.5 mile walk in the evening with dad and my brother's dog.  The dog and I had short bursts of some running in there but he kept stopping short when he discovered interesting smells :)



Sunday - rest day

I hope everyone had a great holiday week!  I am a little sad that the holidays are almost over and it's back to the normal work weeks.  But we still have New Year's this week and I'm looking forward to a New Year's Day 5k.  Anyone else have fun plans for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment