Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My week started out not so well but ended much better. As I mentioned, we came back from out camping trip early last weekend since I wasn't feeling well.  And I didn't improve so I ended up going to the doctor on Thursday. It turns into that I had bronchitis and the doctor sent me home with antibiotics and prescription cough medicine.  I am feeling much better once I started taking the medicine.

But this means that there was no working out for most of the week.  There were times that I felt winded just from walking to the bathroom and back.  I tried to at least get in my 10,000 steps a day from getting up at least a couple time per hour and pacing around my living room but there were days that didn't happen either.

But I was feeling much better by the weekend so I managed to go for a walk Saturday morning.


I also did yoga on Sunday morning.  My muscles felt really tight from being inactive all week so it felt good to loosen them up.

Since I was feeling better, and the doctor said not contagious, we went to a local science fiction convention in DC on Saturday and Sunday.  This also resulted in lots of walking.


I didn't have any actual costumes planned but I did manage to out together some geeky outfits and we had a great time :) 



It was a lot of great people watching and some people really went all out with their costumes.  There were a bunch of Disney princesses and the Rapunzel, Cinderella and Belle looked amazing!

I'm feeling a lot better today (yay antibiotics!) and hoping to get back to the working out.  I have the Lawyer's Have Heart 10kk coming up in a couple weeks and need to start running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment