Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Run Disney, take my money

Yesterday, Run Disney released photos of some of the merchandise that they'll be selling for the Wine and Dine race weekend.  And yeah... I think I'm going to be in trouble at the expo.  I had initially told my husband that I was just going to do packet pick up, get a medal for my running Mickey vinylmation, maybe pick up a headband, and that's it.

But they have released the photos and I am so weak!  I love the grey and muted purple color combination they have in the below items. I really want the hooded pull over as well as the tank top.  And the matching headband.  And the water bottle and stemless wine glass they showed in other photos.

 http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/hpphpp736111.jpg

No way would it be smart for us to spend all that money when the racecation itself costs a lot of money.  Thankfully I have my husband to keep me in check :) Unless he also gets bitten by the Run Disney bug!
In other news, I finally made it back to body pump yesterday.  She was concentrating on arms, which I don't think I've worked on for about a month. So I've got the noodle arms going today but I'm feeling good about getting back to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment